Metal Welding Service
Metal welding is widely used in the manufacturing and construction industries to quickly assemble metal parts into the shape and structure you want. Techniques for joining metals or plastics through high or high pressures have a variety of sources of energy, including gas flames, arcs, lasers, electron beams, friction, and ultrasonics.
The metal material to be welded is the key to determining the type of welding technology, so that the most reasonable process is selected for welding.
Mulan MFG provides precision welding services to customers worldwide as part of our complete metal manufacturing services. We provide precision welding services for various industries and applications, specializing in telecommunications, process control instrumentation, medical, aerospace and defense applications. Various materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, nickel alloy. Our professional engineering, production and welding personnel are supported by our company’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The highest quality precision metal parts we manufacture meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
Mulan metal welding factory can weld metal materials such as stainless steel, aluminum alloy, copper, iron and carbon steel. All welding operators hold a license to get formal production safety training.
The Mulan metal welding plant has the most advanced robotic arm welding machine and many advanced welding equipment. Strong manufacturing capabilities and reliable quality. Fast delivery and high quality products are what mulan can do for you.
As a full-scale metal parts manufacturer, we provide the most professional metal welding processing technical support and product production services, focusing on metal welding services for 30 years, passed the ISO9001-2015 standard audit, and the products comply with the RoHS standard.
What Metal Welding?
Metal inert gas shielded welding (MIG), also known as gas metal arc welding (GMAW), is a welding process that forms an arc between the wire electrode and the workpiece metal, heating the workpiece metal to melt and connect it. Tungsten inert gas shielded welding (TIG) is an arc welding process that uses non-consumable tungsten electrode welding. Our welding services include machining, laser cutting, stamping, rolling, hardware installation and finishing, all of which are necessary for efficient manufacturing of parts. We provide customized finished parts to customers around the world to meet your specific requirements and tolerances.
All metals that are aluminum welded can be TIG welded, and aluminum may be the most popular choice process. Aluminum has many favorable characteristics, such as high strength to weight ratio, corrosion resistance, forgeability and thermal conductivity. However, some characteristics of aluminum require special care when welding it. Rest assured, we are capable of handling a variety of materials, and aluminum is no exception. Our rich experience, advanced machines and excellent technology enable us to exceed our customers’ expectations every time.
The factory is equipped with the most advanced equipment and technology to provide efficient and precise manufacturing capabilities. 3100 square. Our factory has the ability to produce quantities ranging from prototypes to mass production runs, and efficiently manufacture and complete your parts. Our engineering staff can work with you to achieve the most cost-effective design and manufacturing and our experienced production and welding staff will manufacture your parts to meet your specific requirements. Our manufacturing process is ISO 9001: 2015 certified, so you can rest assured that your welding part will meet or exceed the quality and craftsmanship you need. Mulan MFG understands that the quality of your finished products depends on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to providing you with parts that meet your exact needs, delivered on time and on budget. Contact us to see how our full range of precision metal manufacturing and processing services can help you solve manufacturing challenges.
- Alloy Steel 4130
- Alloy Steel 4140
- Stainless Steel 303
- Stainless Steel 304
- Stainless Steel 316/316L
- Stainless Steel 416
- Stainless Steel 420
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum 7075
- Aluminum 7075-T6
- Aluminum 6063-T5
- Aluminum 7050-T7451
- Aluminum A356
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- Aluminum 2024-T3
- Acetal [Delrin]
- Acrylic Nylon 6/6
- PTFE [Teflon]
- Casting Material
- Alloy Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Plating
- Heat Treatment
- Powder Coating, etc.
- Integral Heat Treatment
- Surface Heat Treatment
- Chemical Heat Treatment
Why Choose Mulan MFG ?
High Quality Production :Mulan MFG has always been a professional team of quality engineers to carry out strict inspections on our products. Our product qualification rate is above 95%. You do not need to worry about receiving bad products because quality is the life of Mulan MFG.
Real Factory Price : Strong internal manufacturing capacity, can control all cost consumption, from raw materials to transportation, all steps are under our control, years of manufacturing network construction can get a real quotation from the factory, no middleman profit space.
On-Time Delivery : Mulan MFG knows how to compress time, formulate a complete production process mechanism, effectively and efficiently work, and maximize its manufacturing capabilities according to the production cycle provided by customers.
Strong Manufacturing Capabilities
Aluminum Alloy Welding Service
Aluminum alloy is the most widely used metal material in industrial applications, with high strength and light weight. It is commonly used in aerospace, automobiles, ships, bridges, machinery manufacturing, electrical engineering, chemical industry and cryogenic installations. Aluminum magnesium alloy and aluminum manganese alloy have good rust resistance.
- Tungsten arc welding: usually used for aluminum alloys, a very wide range of welding methods, but the welding equipment is more complicated and not suitable for outdoor welding operations.
- Resistance spot welding / seam welding: used for welding aluminum alloy sheets below 5MM, suitable for mass production of parts, with high production efficiency.
- Pulsed argon arc welding: small welding distortion, small heat affected zone, suitable for thin plate welding, suitable for welding of forged aluminum, hard aluminum, super hard aluminum and other materials.
- Friction welding: It can effectively avoid the cracks and pore defects caused by fusion welding, and is widely used in the welding engineering of aluminum alloys and aluminum-magnesium alloys.
Stainless Steel Welding Service
Stainless steel contains more than 12% chromium and nickel, manganese, molybdenum and other alloy elements to ensure the characteristics of heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
Austenitic stainless steel with the best weldability is generally selected, and welding methods such as DC argon arc welding, manual arc welding, brazing and soft soldering are used.
- The shielding gas must be pure so that the welding surface can have no color difference.
- Reduce the gap between welded parts, the tighter the better.
- Use welding wire with a smaller diameter.
- Use a small current, based on the melting point of the welding wire.
- Proficiency in welding skills, especially in manual welding, skilled technology is very important.
Steel Welded Structural Parts
Steel is the most commonly used material for metal welding, and different steels have different weldability.
Mulan will recommend the most reasonable steel according to the structural design and use requirements of your product.
- Low carbon steel: carbon content <0.25%, good weldability, little change in hardness, good plasticity.
- Medium carbon steel: carbon content 0.25% -0.6%, poor weldability, multi-purpose repair welding of forged parts and cast parts.
- High carbon steel: carbon content> 0.6%, poor weldability, generally not welded, arc welding or gas welding is usually used for repair welding.
- Low alloy steel: generally low alloy structural steel with selective strength less than 450Mpa, good weldability,
Copper Alloy Welding Service
Copper and copper alloys have been used by humans for a long time. Now they are widely used in many products in life. They have good thermal conductivity, which is seven times that of steel. , The reason why it is not easy to weld. It has the characteristics of being difficult to fuse, easy to oxidize, easy to generate pores, and easy to generate thermal cracks.
- Pure copper: TIG welding (thickness 1-10mm), MIG welding (thickness 4-50mm), plasma arc welding (thickness 1-16mm)
- Brass: TIG welding (thickness 1-10mm), MIG welding (thickness 4-50mm), plasma arc welding (thickness 1-16mm)
- Cupronickel: TIG welding (thickness 1-10mm), MIG welding (thickness 4-50mm), electrode arc welding (thickness 2-10mm) plasma arc welding (thickness 1-16mm)
Stable Production Capacity And Professional Technical Support Capabilities.