On-Demand Aluminum Alloy Products Service
Looking for a reliable manufacturer of customized aluminum alloy products?
Can the current supplier help you solve all problems about aluminum alloy parts?
Is there a professional production solution?
Did you get a real factory quote?
Professional Customized Precision Aluminum Alloy Products.
Aluminum Alloy - Widely Used Metal Material.
Aluminum alloys have been widely used in the Automotive and Aerospace industries as they can be heat-treated to enhance the superior properties of strength, workability, thermal ,electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance while maintaining low weight. Heat treatment processes applied to Aluminum, alloys are homogenization, annealing, and precipitation hardening involving solution treatment, quenching, and aging either at room temperature (natural aging) or elevated temperature (artificial aging). Heat treatment processes should be performed in well equipped furnaces under the appropriate thermal conditions to achieve the temperature-time cycle uniformity.
Many customers of Mulan MFG have selected customized aluminum alloy products manufacturing services for their projects. They appreciate the strength, impact resistance and heat resistance of the metal and the fine surface treatment. Our talented employees and advanced equipment capabilities, including laser cutting services, CNC rapid prototyping and large hydraulic punches, as well as 2D, 3D CAD and CAM with free nesting, enable us to meet all the needs of customers for their aluminum alloy parts on-demand manufacturing projects.
Classification of heat treatment of aluminum alloy
Standard Specification: GB/T 6892, GB/T 6893, ASTM B221, EN754, EN 755
- O Annealed
- H14 Strain Hardened, 1/2 Hard
- H112 Slightly strain harden from working at an elevated temperature or from limited amount of cold work
- T4 Solution heat-treated and naturally aged
- T5 Cooled from an elevated temperature shaping process and then artificially aged
- T6 Solution heat-treated and then artificially aged
- T651 Solution heat-treated, stress-relieved by stretching a controlled amount and then artificially aged
- T66 Solution heat-treated and then artificially aged – mechanical property level higher than T6 achieved through special control of the process (6000 series alloys)
- T6511 Solution heated-treaded, stress-relieved by stretching a controlled amount and then artificially aged. Minor straightening is allowed after stretching to comply with standard tolerances
Application of Aluminum Alloy Parts
Food Packaging Beverage can end, can tap, cap stock, etc.
Construction Curtain walls, cladding, ceiling, heat insulation and venetian blind block, etc.
Transportation Automobile parts, bus bodies, aviation and shipbuilding and air cargo containers, etc.
Electronic Appliance Electrical appliances, telecommunication equipment, PC board drilling guide sheets, lighting and heat radiating materials, etc.
Consumer Goods Parasols and umbrellas, cooking utensils, sports equipment, etc.
Other Military, color coated aluminum sheet
Many Surface Treatment Plan.
One-Stop On Demand Aluminum Alloy Products Service
Mulan MFG is one of the large-scale aluminum alloy parts manufacturing suppliers in China. It has a leading position in the industry with the advantage of rapid production response. It has 18 years of experience in the production of aluminum alloy parts, and a professional project team 7*24 Hours to provide high-efficiency manufacturing services for global customers. We have a developable advanced internal management workflow that can meet all your company’s system certifications for product quality and standards. Buyers from all over the world are always welcome to visit the production base of Mulan MFG.